HQS 620 Case Study- Role of a Project ManagerAssessment Description The purpose of this assignment is to determine the role of a project manager for a given case study. Use the “AHRQ Case Studies – Case Studies of Quality Improvement Initiatives” from the AHRQ website located in the Topic 2 topic Resources to complete this assignment. The case studies located in Chapter 8 of the textbook provide additional support for this assignment. Select and read a case study from “AHRQ Case Studies – Case Studies of Quality Improvement Initiatives”. Once you have read the case study, in a 500-700-word paper, address the following:
- Describe the problem outlined in the case study.
- Discuss the project goals.
- Describe the role of the project manager addressing the following:
- Monitoring progress
- Managing reports and documentation
- Health care quality and safety initiatives.