Assignment: Prevention plan for a specific criminal behavior.
Assignment: Prevention plan for a specific criminal behavior. The goal of this course is to create a prevention plan for a specific criminal behavior. Throughout the course, you will complete interrelated assignments in each module that build toward the LASA assignment, a prevention plan.
ORDER CUSTOM, PLAGIARISM-FREE PAPERThe first step toward this end is to identify a specific criminal behavior for which you will develop a prevention program. The first chapter of the textbook describes a variety of criminal behavior problems, such as status crimes, juvenile offenders, and drug abuse. Once you select the criminal behavior, you should do a preliminary literature search to ensure that you will have ready access to scholarly resources. Create a 2- to 3-page paper describing your selected criminal behavior. You must consider the following when creating your paper:
- Describe the criminal behavior in detail, including any research you have found on the origins or development of this behavior (in approximately 1 page).
- Discuss the specific target area you want to address in the problem (in approximately 1 paragraph).
- Describe the specific group you want to focus on from among those affected by the criminal problem, i.e., juveniles, women, etc.
- Describe the possible prevention and intervention ideas (in approximately 1 page).
- Discuss research support for the effectiveness of your proposed prevention or intervention ideas (in approximately 2–3 paragraphs).