Nursing and Health Policy in other Nations
Think for a moment about nurses who relocate because of professional opportunities. How could such a seemingly personal decision have a detrimental impact on global health care? As presented in this week’s Learning Resources, nurse migration is of global concern. In response to this issue, international health care organizations such as the World Health Organization (WHO) and the International Council of Nurses (ICN) have positioned themselves to craft related policy as a solution. This is just one example of a global nursing policy effort.
NURS 8100 Wk 10 DB – Nursing and Health Policy in other Nations Assignment Help
Post a cohesive response that addresses the following:
- With information from the Learning Resources in mind, select a U.S. nursing- or health-related policy.
- Search the web and locate a similar policy in another country.
- Consider how the two policies are similar and dissimilar.
- Was an international organization involved in promoting the policies? If not, should they have been?
Ask for Nursing and Health Policy in other Nations assignment Solution
- Post information on the nursing or health-related policies you located including a reference to the source.
- Indicate the country you are comparing to the U.S.
- Compare and contrast the two policies. What insights did you gain as a result of this comparison?
- What is the role of international organizations in developing policy? Provide a specific example.