Mrs. V is a 47 year old white female who noted a lump near the lower, outer edge of her right breast. After undergoing work up, Mrs. V. was diagnosed with breast cancer. She underwent a right mastectomy without surgical reconstruction. NU636-7E Unit 7 Assignment
The pathology report relative to the patient’s tumor revealed the tumor was estrogen receptor positive.
- What chemotherapeutic agent would be anticipated for this patient’s treatment plan? Support your discussion with a reference from a scholarly source.
- Discuss the mechanism of action for the anticipated chemotherapeutic agent. Support your discussion with a reference from a scholarly source. NU636-7E Unit 7 Assignment
- Discuss what the anticipated side effects of the chemotherapeutic agent are. Support your discussion with a reference from a scholarly source.
- Anticipating the potential side effects of the treatment plan, what are the key elements to include in the patient education plan? Support your discussion with a reference from a scholarly source.
- Prepare and submit a 3-4 page paper [total] in length (not including APA format).
- Answer all the questions above.
- Support your position with examples.
- Please review the rubric to ensure that your assignment meets criteria.
- Submit the following documents to the Submit Assignments/Assessments area:
- Case Study: Breast Cancer
Do my Nursing Homework
Since we first opened our doors, we have been assisting nursing students all over the world with their online nursing essays. Every single time, when they left, our writers expressed extreme contentment. Therefore, you should anticipate the following when working with us:
High quality Nursing Papers:
One of the defining characteristics of our services is its high level of quality. If you place an order with us, you can anticipate receiving nurse support for it. We are aware that you are spending money on us, so as a form of gratitude, we will provide you with the highest possible grades.
Original Nursing Papers:
We have reached the point when originality is almost expected from us. We are aware of the serious implications that plagiarized papers can have for both your nursing school and your professional career. Therefore, after our writers have finished working on your nursing papers, we run them through a number of different plagiarism checkers to guarantee that there will be no instances of plagiarism. NU636-7E Unit 7 Assignment
The primary objective of looking for assistance with nursing papers online should be to improve your performance in the various tasks you are responsible for. While we are aware that your professors play a significant part in determining your marks, we will continue to do everything in our power to ensure that you do well. Our writers accomplish this by carefully following the guidelines provided. They will also check to see that the final paper is up to the standards set by your university, ensuring that you receive the highest possible grades for your nursing papers. NU636-7E Unit 7 Assignment
As was said earlier, we have elevated the level of support that is offered through online nursing essays. In the beginning, individuals were pleased to merely provide nursing writing services and then go. On the other hand, we go one step further and provide you with mentorship if you feel that you need it. As a result, one of our goals is to increase the number of holistic nurses in the workforce.
Custom NU636-7E Unit 7 Assignment – Case Study: Breast Cancer Herzing