Mr. Y is a 47 year old, mixed race [Asian/African ethnicity], male patient who presented to your office with severe right great toe pain. Onset of the pain was 2 days ago. Mr. Y denies any known trauma to his right foot or his great toe on that foot. His right great toe is red and became so swollen in the last day that he cannot put on his shoe. NU636-7E Unit 5 Assignment – Case Study
Mr. Y has a history of hypertension for which he is taking HCTZ 25mg daily, Metopralol 50 mg twice daily, and Lisinopril 10 mg daily. He denies any other medical problems.
Results of the lab tests that were ordered:
Sed rate – 93; Glucose, random – 117 mg/dl; Hgb – 13.4 gm/dl; WBC – 8200/ccm with normal diff; Serum uric acid – 10.9 mg/dl; Serum creatinine – 1.2 mg/dl NU636-7E Unit 5 Assignment – Case Study
- Based on presenting symptoms and lab findings, what is most likely diagnosis that will be made for Mr. Y? NU636-7E Unit 5 Assignment
- What is the anticipated pharmacologic plan for managing Mr. Y’s acute pain? Provide a justification for the plan including a citation from a peer-reviewed source.
- What is the anticipated pharmacologic plan for long-term management of Mr. Y’s diagnosis? Provide a justification for the plan including a citation from a peer-reviewed source.
- Identify the key elements of the education plan that would be appropriate for the patient about the acute and chronic pharmacologic plans you identified above. NU636-7E Unit 5 Assignment – Case Study
- Prepare and submit a 3-4 page paper [total] in length (not including APA format).
- Answer all the questions above.
- Support your position with examples.
- Please review the rubric to ensure that your assignment meets criteria.
- Submit the following documents to this assignment area:
- Case Study: Acute Joint Inflammation
Assignment writing services
Helpinnursingessays.com offers the top assignment assistance services. We provide cheap quality writing services.
Why use our assignment assistance services?
Top-notch homework papers
You should not be concerned about quality when placing an order for your assignment paper with us. Our top priority is quality. All of the students whose assignment writing we have assisted receive the college marks they desire. NU636-7E Unit 5 Assignment
To ensure that you can receive our services whenever you need them, our customer service representatives, writers, and editors are on duty around-the-clock. You can get in touch with us by phone, email, the live chat feature on our website, or WhatsApp. Contact us at any moment, and we’ll help you with your assignments. After placing your order, you can get in touch with us to inquire about the status.
When you place an order, one of our knowledgeable and professional writers will guarantee that you receive high-quality tasks. All of our writers are doctoral and graduate students. Some of them are ex-college and university professors and teachers. As a result, they understand how to produce assignments of the highest caliber. NU636-7E Unit 5 Assignment
You can request as many modifications as you’d like through our assignment assistance website. You can be sure that your assignment is error-free because we will regularly modify it. Make sure that any correction you request does not conflict with the original instructions before submitting it.
There is a grace period within which the task can be completed; however you can request that our assignment assistance service revise your paper. To provide the authors adequate time to complete your task, make sure you don’t extend a deadline for an extended period of time. We are aware of how important timing is to our clients. As a result, we make sure to provide your project before to the deadline. We do this to give you enough opportunity to request any adjustments.
We respect the privacy of our clients. We are therefore anxious to prevent any information from getting out to a third party. Nobody would ever know that you used our writing services to acquire assignment assistance. When you register for an account on our website, you also don’t enter a lot of information.
Completely Original Papers
Duplication can harm your academic performance, as we are aware. Our authors write your essay from scratch as a result. After writing, editors review the work to make sure it is free of errors. To verify that the work is original, they also run the assignment through programs that detect plagiarism. NU636-7E Unit 5 Assignment
Custom NU636-7E Unit 5 Assignment – Case Study: Acute Joint Inflammation Herzing