Estimated time to complete: 2 hours
Mrs. A is a 71 year old widow with CCF and osteoarthritis who has recently been exhibiting quite unusual behavior. Her daughter is concerned about her mother’s ability to remain independent and wishes to pursue nursing home admission arrangements. She fears the development of a dementing illness. Over the last two to three months Mrs.
A has become confused, easily fatigued and very irritable. She has developed disturbing obsessive/compulsive behavior constantly complaining that her lace curtains were dirty and required frequent washing. Detailed questioning revealed that she thought they were yellow-green and possibly moldy. Her prescribed medications are: NU636-7E Unit 1 Assignment – Case Study
- Furosemide 40 mg daily in the morning
- Digoxin 250 micrograms daily
- Paracetamol 500 mg, 1-2 tablets 4-hourly PRN
- Piroxicam 20 mg at night
- Mylanta suspension, 20 ml PRN
- Coloxyl 120 mg, 1-2 tablets at night
- Critically discuss this case study in terms of the problematic nature of this patient’s pharmacological management.
- Outline some pharmacokinetic changes in the geriatric population that may affect drug disposition.
- Outline how changes in renal and hepatic function may affect treatment strategies.
- In the drug regimen presented above – discuss potential side effects and potential interactions, if any?
- Your response should include a discussion of the problems of polypharmacy as it is related to this case study and the assessment/management and educational strategies which could have been implemented to improve the outcome of Mrs. A. NU636-7E Unit 1 Assignment – Case Study
- Prepare and submit a 3-4 page paper [total] in length (not including APA format).
- Answer all the questions above.
- Support your position with examples.
- Please review the rubric to ensure that your assignment meets criteria.
- Submit the following documents to the Submit Assignments/Assessments area:
Assignment writing services
Besthomeworksolutions.com offers the top assignment assistance services. We provide cheap quality writing services.
Why use our assignment assistance services?
Top-notch homework papers
You should not be concerned about quality when placing an order for your assignment paper with us. Our top priority is quality. All of the students whose assignment writing we have assisted receive the college marks they desire. NU636-7E Unit 1 Assignment – Case Study
To ensure that you can receive our services whenever you need them, our customer service representatives, writers, and editors are on duty around-the-clock. You can get in touch with us by phone, email, the live chat feature on our website, or WhatsApp. Contact us at any moment, and we’ll help you with your assignments. After placing your order, you can get in touch with us to inquire about the status.
When you place an order, one of our knowledgeable and professional writers will guarantee that you receive high-quality tasks. All of our writers are doctoral and graduate students. Some of them are ex-college and university professors and teachers. As a result, they understand how to produce assignments of the highest caliber.
You can request as many modifications as you’d like through our assignment assistance website. You can be sure that your assignment is error-free because we will regularly modify it. Make sure that any correction you request does not conflict with the original instructions before submitting it.
There is a grace period within which the task can be completed; however you can request that our assignment assistance service revise your paper. To provide the authors adequate time to complete your task, make sure you don’t extend a deadline for an extended period of time. We are aware of how important timing is to our clients. As a result, we make sure to provide your project before to the deadline. We do this to give you enough opportunity to request any adjustments. NU636-7E Unit 1 Assignment – Case Study
We respect the privacy of our clients. We are therefore anxious to prevent any information from getting out to a third party. Nobody would ever know that you used our writing services to acquire assignment assistance. When you register for an account on our website, you also don’t enter a lot of information. NU636-7E Unit 1 Assignment – Case Study
Completely Original Papers
Duplication can harm your academic performance, as we are aware. Our authors write your essay from scratch as a result. After writing, editors review the work to make sure it is free of errors. To verify that the work is original, they also run the assignment through programs that detect plagiarism.
NU636-7E Unit 1 Assignment – Case Study: Polypharmacy – Expert Solution
Custom NU636-7E Unit 1 Assignment – Case Study: Polypharmacy Herzing