National Patient Safety AgencyModule 09: Critical Thinking Assignment
Case Study: The Ministry of Health’s Strategy for Quality Assurance and Patient Safety (100 points) For this assignment, you will write a research paper exploring the Ministry of Health’s (MOH) vision and strategy to improve healthcare quality and safety for all citizens throughout the Kingdom. Choose three out of the following four topics:
- Health Literacy and Education
- Risk Management and Patient Safety
- Healthcare Technology
- Cultural Competence across care Settings
- Discuss the MOH vision and strategy for the three topics you have chosen and discuss the specific roles that the Quality Assurance and Patient Safety General Department will play in implementing this topic.
- Discuss the topic in context of how its implementation will improve healthcare the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Four-to-five pages in length, not including the title or reference pages.
- Formatted per APA 7th edition and Saudi Electronic University standards.
- Provide support for your work with in-text citations from a minimum of four scholarly articles. Two of these sources may be from the class readings, textbook, or lectures, but two must be external. The Saudi Digital Library is a good place to find these references.
- Provide full APA references for the sources used on a reference page, along with appropriate in-text citations.
- Utilize headings to organize the content in your work.
- You are strongly encouraged to submit all assignments to the Turnitin Originality Check prior to submitting them to your instructor for grading. If you are unsure how to submit an assignment to the Originality Check tool, review the Turnitin Originality Check Student Guide.