Assignment: Model for Quality in Healthcare Presentation – Expert SolutionBoth are two different assignments, reading required attached are used for both of the assignments. Both need at least 2 additional reliable resources.
Assignment #1: Accreditation is important to a healthcare organization, as it signifies a high level of quality approval. There are a number of healthcare accrediting agencies. These agencies vary in the level of standards, who they accredit, accreditation period, cost, etc. While some accrediting agencies are more well known than others, they all provide some sort of benefit to healthcare organizations. For this assignment, compare and contrast six different accrediting agencies from the listings select three agencies from the “Top 5” accrediting agency listing and three from the second list. In the 2-page report, complete the following:
Assignment Expectations #1 :
- Introduction – In this section, explain the accreditation, its purpose, and its importance in the healthcare field.
- Compare and Contrast – Use the chart below to compare and contrast the six different accrediting agencies including the following information for each:
- Identification information for each accrediting agency (i.e., for-profit vs. nonprofit, number of organizations accredited, year incepted, etc.).
- Associated cost for accreditation – this varies on the type of accreditation.
- Accreditation period – How long does the accreditation last before renewal.
- Organizations they accredit
- Accrediting agency programs (i.e., Case Management, HIPAA Privacy, Health Care Staffing Services, etc.)
- Conclusion – In this section, summarize the information that you have compared and identify how quality and the perception of quality from a consumer perspective directly relates to accreditation.
Assignment: Model for Quality in Healthcare Presentation – Expert Solution
|Accrediting Agency||Identification Information||Cost of Accreditation||Organizations Accredited||Accrediting Agency Programs|
- Conduct additional research to gather sufficient information to justify/support your report.
- Limit your response to a maximum of 2 pages (title and reference page is not included in page number count).
- Support your report with peer-reviewed articles, using at least 3 to 4 references. Use the following link for additional information on how to recognize peer-reviewed journals:
- Rank the domains in order of importance, per your assessment of them.
- Explain your rationale for the ranking.
- Define and explain the importance of each of the domains.
- Provide a healthcare quality example for each domain
- Conduct additional research to gather sufficient information to justify/support your training.
- Limit your response to a maximum of 10 slides (title and reference slide are not included in page number count).
- Support your report with peer-reviewed articles, using 2 or 3 references. Use the following link for additional information on how to recognize peer-reviewed journals: http://www.angelo.edu/services/library/handouts/peerrev.php.