HCS 455 WEEK 2 Historical Perspective: Medicare and MedicaidImagine you are employed by the local government and you have been assigned to work with a team to educate the health care consumers in your community about Medicare or Medicaid. You and your team have been tasked with creating a multimedia tool that will be made available at any local government office with this information. Choose from the following:
- Another medium approved by your instructor
- Discuss the health and societal issues that had an impact on the development of the Medicare/Medicaid health care policy.
- What was the objective to be accomplished in forming a policy of Medicare/Medicaid?
- Identify the various stakeholders involved in the creation of this policy.
- Focus on a level of government (federal, state, or local) and the role and function it had in the process of implementing the policy.