Medical Insurance Memorandum
A Health Risk Assessment (HRA) form allows a private insurer in Saudi Arabia to assess an individual’s health and lifestyle. You have been tasked with drafting a memo to the CEO addressing how an HRA could help your insurance company. Be sure to address the following components:
- Frequency and purpose of an HRA;
- Examples of questions asked on an HRA;
- The impact of an HRA on risk and premium cost;
- Negative implications of HRAs on those with chronic illness; and
- Best practices involving HRAs.