J.F. is a 40-year-old Caucasian male with depression treated with Wellbutrin XL 150 mg daily for three months. During his visit today, he divulges that he does not sleep more than two to three hours per night. J.F. reports this has occurred for the last two years. He indicates he lays down around 9:30 PM but does not fall asleep until roughly 2:00 AM. He is awake most mornings before 5:00 AM. J.F. complains that sometimes he will fall asleep and his wife awakens him due to his snoring.
He reports that he has tried melatonin and Unisom over-the-counter, meditation, and improved his sleep hygiene routine. He reports no notable difference in his sleep patterns with those interventions but does admit that a shot or two of whiskey will help him get to sleep a little sooner. He mentions that his grandmother takes alprazolam 0.5 mg every night for sleep and asks if this would help him sleep, too.
Answer the following questions in a 3 to 5-page paper, not including title and reference pages, about the case above. Follow APA formatting.
- What is the definition and diagnostic criteria of insomnia?
- What risks are associated with insomnia?
- In which classification of drugs does alprazolam fall, Insomnia Case Study what is its mechanism of action, and how does it differ from others in the classification?
- What are the side effects of alprazolam and what are your concerns about its use based on the details provided in the case study?
- Which alternative treatments would you consider for J.F. and what education would you provide about this/these medication(s)?
- What sleep hygiene changes would you explore with J.F.?
- Describe your treatment plan and include the following:
- Pharmacologic treatment
- Nonpharmacologic treatment
- Patient education
- Provider referral
- References (minimum of 3)
The time to relieve your academic stress is now. Never again should you struggle with your pressing nursing assignments when Nursing Academic Writers got you covered. Our Nursing Academic Writers writing service got your back!
If you need help with your nursing paper, we are your ultimate nursing assignment writing helper. Our professional Nursing Academic Writers are always ready to tackle even the hardest of nursing papers. Insomnia Case Study. Get in touch. Order today and Always.
Best site that aces Nursing Academic Papers and the best place to get nursing papers done.
Our Nursing Academic Writers are well experienced in writing nursing papers and are thereby able to tackle any topic around Nursing, Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry, Pedagogy, Insomnia Case Study, Gynecological, Medicine & Health, Healthcare, Nutrition, or Pharmacology.
We guarantee customer satisfaction to all our clients.
Let our Nursing Academic Writers be there for you. Our Nursing Academic Writers writing service comprises 100% Plagiarism-Free
Papers, On-Time Delivery, 24/7 Support, Insomnia Case Study and Full Confidentiality.
Get Risk Management Paper Help Now!!
Order Now for Original Nursing Paper on Examine the Leading Health Indicators Essay Assignment Paper from Nursing Academic Writers.
Factors that make us special:
- We handle assignments for all nursing courses. So, don’t worry about the topic of the essay you want, we are ready to help you with your assignment regardless of the course or topic.
- Our writers read, understand, and follow one by one, Insomnia Case Study the instructions provided to deliver the most accurate essays. We offer the correct form and style of essays.
- You can be sure the paper will have proper references based on the type of citation style you choose.
- You can always work with the same writer you liked. You can include the writer’s ID in the order form and we will ensure your expectations are met. We have writers who are experienced in all areas of study.
- Affordable services. Relax! we are not expensive, by the way, Insomnia Case Study our prices are fair for the writers, but affordable to you as a customer. We will offer you a discount to try our services. Become part of our loyalty discount program by coming back for more and more services.
- We have a very flexible pricing system. The good news is that we let you choose from five quality levels, from High School to Ph.D. We also let you choose from different deadlines, Insomnia Case Study from 5/6 hours to 20 days.
Custom NU675-7D-LA Unit 13 Assignment – Insomnia Case Study