Health Care Administration Presentation
Instructions You are the CEO of a health care facility and you are presenting a PowerPoint presentation in a speech to your employees explaining how healthcare is delivered in the U.S. compared to other countries. You will need to:
- Create a PowerPoint presentation that you will be presenting in a speech to your employees. Must include 10–15 slides and at least three references
- Compare the United States health care delivery system to one other country in regards to health care access, wellness and prevention programs.
- Provide a recommendation for how healthcare policy-making can be improved to have the best approach possible to help patients.
- Choose a theme that does not distract from your slides.
- The slides should be visually appealing. Use pictures, graphics, charts, or other visuals.
- Put very few words on the slides. The wording (your narration) should go in the Speaker’s Notes. Do not write a paper on the slides!
- Be sure to have citations where needed.
- Include a title page and a reference page (in APA format).