Health and Human Services EssayDescription
- The Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) was created on April 11, 1953 and is responsible for national health and human services policy objectives that strengthen the public health and welfare of the American people. Three departments within the DHHS are Medicare, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and the Food and Drug Administration. In a two-page paper, including an engaging introduction, complete the following tasks:
- Give an overview of the purpose of each of these three organizations and why they are important.
- Give an example of a scenario where each impacts the welfare of the American people.
- Discuss one instance where the law has evolved to address the needs of the population.
- You are highly encouraged to use real-life examples to help prove your points.