FAMILY HEALTH ASSESSMENTAfter you have read chapter 20 of the class textbook and review the PowerPoint presentation, choose a family in your community and conduct a family health assessment using the following questions below. 1. Family composition. Type of family, age, gender and racial/ethnic composition of the family. 2.Roles of each family member. Who is the leader in the family? Who is the primary provider? Is there any other provider? 3.Do family members have any existing physical or psychological conditions that are affecting family function? 4.Home (physical condition) and external environment; living situation (this must include financial information).How the family support itself. For example; working parents, children or any other member 5.How adequately have individual family members accomplished age-appropriate developmental tasks? 6.Do individual family member’s developmental states create stress in the family? 7.What developmental stage is the family in? How well has the family achieve the task of this and previous developmental stages? 8.Any family history of genetic predisposition to disease? 9.Immunization status of the family? 10.Any child or adolescent experiencing problems 11.Hospital admission of any family member and how it is handled by the other members? 12.What are the typical modes of family communication? It is affective? Why? 13.How are decisions make in the family? 14.Is there evidence of violence within the family? What forms of discipline are use? 15.How well the family deals with crisis? Family Health Assessment 16.What cultural and religious factors influence the family health and social status? 17.What are the family goals? 18.Identify any external or internal sources of support that are available? 19.Is there evidence of role conflict? Role overload? 20.Does the family have an emergency plan to deal with family crisis, disasters? Identify 3 nursing diagnosis and develop a short plan of care using the nursing process. Please present a summary of your assessment in an APA format on a 12 Arial font, word document attached to the forum in the discussion tab of the blackboard title “family assessment Assessment ” for evidence-based practice references besides the class textbook to sustain your grading and in Turnitin to verify originality. Please use at least 3 scholarly assessment. A minimum of 1000 words are required, excluding the first and reference page (Websites can be used but will not count toward grading).Family Health Assessment 2 replies to any of your peer’s assessment/posting are required sustained with the proper references. You must identify two family problems and present a nursing care plan using the nursing process addressing the problems. Plagiarism-Free Papers, On-Time Delivery, 24/7 Support, and Full Confidentiality. Order Now for Original Nursing Paper on Examine the Leading Health Indicators Essay Assignment Paper from Nursing Academic Writers. Family Health Assessment Get Organizational Analysis Assignment Help Now!! Factors that make us special:
- We handle assignments for all nursing courses. So, don’t worry about the topic of the essay you want, we are ready to help you with your assignment regardless of the course or topic. Family Health Assessment
- Our writers read, understand, and follow one by one, the instructions provided to deliver the most accurate essays. We offer the correct form and style of essays.
- You can be sure the paper will have proper references based on the type of citation style you choose.
- You can always work with the same writer you liked. You can include the writer’s ID in the order form and we will ensure your expectations are met. We have writers who are experienced in all areas of study.
- Affordable services. Relax! we are not expensive, by the way, our prices are fair for the writers, but affordable to you as a customer. We will offer you a discount to try our services. Become part of our loyalty discount program by coming back for more and more services. Family Health Assessment
- We have a very flexible pricing system. The good news is that we let you choose from five quality levels, from High School to Ph.D. We also let you choose from different deadlines, from 5/6 hours to 20 days.