The Evolution of Nursing Informatics PresentationAssessment Traits Requires Lopeswrite Assessment Description As an advanced registered nurse leader, you have an opportunity effect change through the practice of nursing health informatics. Informatics has evolved over time to become what it is today. Using the resources provided in this assignment, prepare a 12-15 PowerPoint presentation. Create speaker notes of 100-250 words for each slide. Include an additional slide for the title and references. For the presentation of your PowerPoint, use Loom to create a voice-over or a video. Refer to the topic Resources for additional guidance on recording your presentation with Loom. Include an additional slide for the Loom link at the beginning and another at the end for References. Include the following in your presentation: The Evolution of Nursing Informatics Presentation
- Define nursing informatics.
- Provide a brief history of the field of nursing informatics. Discuss how the specialty has
- Discuss how nursing informatics affects nursing leadership, clinical practice, administration, education, and
- Explain how organizational policy on health information systems can be affected or impacted by government
- Discuss nurse-led innovation as it relates to the advances in informatics and how informatics innovation can be used to improve the quality of patient
- Provide an example of the role of the nurse in transforming health care data into knowledge that can improve patient care using nursing informatics