This Homework: Correlation & Regression Assignment is designed to assess your understanding of the concepts and applications covered thus far in this course. In this moduele, you have looked at the second goal of science – prediction, which aligns with our second most powerful research method – correlations and regression. These concepts, SPSS applications, and how to present conclusions in APA format
will further develop your ability to understand and evaluate data as a consumer in a data-laden world as well as within our field. It also assesses your ability to analyze and present predictive research in the field of psychology.
Be sure you have reviewed this module’s Learn section before completing this Homework: Correlation & Regression Assignment. This Homework: Correlation & Regression Assignment is worth 60 points. All questions are worth 3 points each. Six points are awarded for mechanics/structure.
- Part I contains general concepts from this module’s assigned readings and presentations.
- Part II requires use of SPSS. You will have to take screen shots and/or copy and paste from your SPSS to place answers within this file. Make sure you only insert relevant and legible images.
- Part III is the cumulative section. These may include short answer and/or use of SPSS but will review material from previous module(s). Correlation and Regression Assignment.
- Directions for each subsection are provided in the top of each table (in the gray shaded areas). Answers should be placed where indicated (wherever there is “ANSWER”).
- Submit the file as a WORD document (.doc or .docx). Make sure the filename of your submission includes your full name, course and section. Correlation and Regression Assignment