Consequences of StressStress continues to have a significant impact on health during adulthood. Psychoneuroimmunologists, who studies the relationship between the brain, immune system, and psychological factors, conclude that stress produces three main consequences.
- Identify the three main consequences of stress.
- Discuss the cultural factors that may influence the body’s reaction to stress
- Discuss the gender differences that influence how someone manages stress.
- Submit one main post responding directly to each part of the discussion prompt(s) by Thursday at 11:59 PM ET.
- This should be a substantive response (between 75 -150 words minimum) to the topic(s) in your own words, referencing (using APA format) what you have discovered in your required reading and other learning activities.