AACC Interprofessional Team Interactions Questions
AACC Interprofessional Team Interactions Questions In week 8, you will be required to report on an observation of an interprofessional team meeting. When performing your observation, be mindful of the requirements of the written assignment. Here is an excerpt from the assignment:
- Observe or participate in interprofessional team interactions or a team meeting.
- Suggested time is at least one hour for the activity.
- Interprofessional team interactions/meetings could involve collaborative team planning or clinical interactions such as joint goal-setting, assessments, interventions, or service planning.
- The format of interactions could be face-to-face meetings, team rounds, or team huddles. They should involve two or more team members of different professions/roles.
- What type of meeting will you attend?
- From what healthcare disciplines are the expected meeting participants representing?